Are you ready to learn about Team Manager and Meet Manager? There will be two more opportunities this summer to attend a Hy-Tek clinic. A zoom link will be sent when you sign-up. Please save this information.
FRI June 2 6pm - 9pm Preregister
FRI June 9 6pm - 9pm Preregister
Any questions - please contact NVSLTechnology@gmail.com
Last opportunity for 2023! Sign up for this great opportunity to learn new practice and training teachiques! This is designed with young coaches in mind, though seasoned coaches can find new tips and tools as well. These clinics are open to jr. coaches as well as seasoned coaches.
Saturday June 3, 8am – 11am @ Shouse Village
Click here to signup if you are committed to coming.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
NVSL logo white official's shirts and hats, whistles and other merchandise will be sold at NVSLU, May 20, and at various Officials Clinics (see list of dates/locations here).
Merchandise can be pre-ordered by June 2 using the order form and picked up at one of the clinic locations on Sunday, June 4 from 8:30-10:30 am (locations listed on order form).
White officials shirts and hats can be worn by all deck officials - referee, starter, stroke and turn, timer, table worker and clerk of course.
New this year is a wicking visor.
Credit card, check (payable to NVSL) or cash accepted.
See 2023 Merchandise Flyer and Order Form for details.
The NVSL season kicks off this Saturday, May 20th, at NVSL University, and we want to remind all team parents and officials to attend. NVSLU will be held at the Fairfax County Government Center, which is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. There will be a welcome table in the lobby and greeters to direct you to the right space for your clinic
IMPORTANT: Please note that only water is permitted inside the Government Center. Please do not bring coffee and other beverages. You will not be allowed to take them into the clinics.
The full schedule of clinics for NVSLU is as follows:
• NEW Referee Only** @ 8AM
• NEW Starter Only** @ 8AM
• Ref/Starter Recertification @ 8AM
• Stroke and Turn (New and Recert) @ 10:30AM
**Please note that the New Referee and New Starter clinics are only for those new to the position and cannot be used to recertify.
• Chief Timer Clinic @ 8:30AM
• Hy-Tek @ 8AM
• Table Admin @ 10:30AM
· There are many in-person clinics offered and no advanced registration is required.
· Participants should prepare for 2-hour clinics and need to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the clinic in order to receive credit. If you arrive later than five minutes after the start of the clinic, you will not receive credit.
· Officials who wish to certify as Starters, Referees or Stroke and Turn Judges MUST attend a clinic every other year. This means that if you last attended a clinic in 2021 or earlier, you must attend a clinic this year.
· Not sure whether your certifications are up to date? Check here: NVSL Clinic Attendance Report
****In addition to the clinics offered, there will be NVSL merchandise for sale****
We can't wait to see you on Saturday!