|Job Title||Assistant Head Coach Position|
The South Run Seahawks Assistant Head Coach will report to and receive advice and guidance from the Head Coach. His or her job responsibilities include:
- Assist with practices, meets, pep rallies, and social activities, as requested by the Head Coach.
- Lead our Junior Seahawks Program, including pre-screening children, supervising practices, and acting as a liaison to parents
- Act as a role model for good sportsmanship and team spirit through word and behavior at all swim team activities.
- Handle other non-meet duties and activities as requested by the Head Coach and NVSL representatives.
- Coaching skills in the NVSL or a similar league.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and training techniques and best practices.
- Experience working with children and/or competitive-level swimmers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with children, parents, and coaching staff.
- Must be certified in CPR /First Aid and Lifeguard /water safety.
This position will be available until filled. Salary commensurate with experience.