|Job Title||2018 Assistant Head Coach|
The Rolling Hills Swim Club seeks an experienced, assistant head swim coach to teach, motivate, and inspire the Seahawks swim team. We have approximately 100 swimmers, ranging in age from 5-18. The position is available for the 2018 summer season.
2. Work collaboratively in coaching and administrative duties.
3. Assist with development of all meet sheets.
4. Participate, engage and mentor through social events with swim team.
- Extensive assistant coaching skills in the NVSL or a similar league.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and training techniques and best practices.
- Experience working with children and competitive-level swimmers.
- Passion for teaching proper stroke technique and sportsmanship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with children, parents, and coaching staff.
- Must be certified in CPR /First Aid and Lifeguard /water safety.
This position will be available until filled. Salary commensurate with experience.